12V DC Battery Charging Station
- Uses sunlight to charge any 12V lead acid battery.
- Includes 20 Watt solar panel, charge controller, and all required mounting hardware.
- Auxillary power connection can power an Exclamation Light, or recharge USB devices using a USB Adaptor.
- Adds nothing to your power bill. Unaffected by power outages.
- 12V direct-current system is simple and safe enough to install yourself. Generally installs in under 2 hours.
This 12V DC Battery Charging Station can be used to maintain vehicle batteries (car, RV, motorcycle) in the off season when they are not being driven. Or, connect to a deep-cycle lead-acid battery to create you own solar power system and power 12V DC appliances such as an Exclamation Light (the battery charging station is not recommended for 12V DC appliances with a current draw over 3 amps). Or, instead of a 12V DC appliance, plug in a USB adaptor, and you will be able to recharge anything that charges via USB (phones, tablets, etc.). Great to have on hand for power outages!
This system has been meticulously designed for quick installation and worry-free use. Besides a few tools (and your 12V lead-acid battery of choice), you'll find everything you need in the box to start charging. See complete technical specifications for more details.
Easy step-by-step instructions for installation in under two hours with some basic tools.
This product is eligible for a 30% tax credit off its base retail cost under the Credit for Residential Energy Efficient Property, or $29.70 of tax savings. That reduces the true cost to you to $69.30! Please download our manufacturer's certification for tax records.